This fall I had the chance to work some of my favourite writers to create the oringal Hoops Addict Magazine. With the help of Matt Dyck Studios and some talented writers I was able to create what I feel is an unique and highly entertaining basketball magazine.
For the intial release we had the following features:
* Henry Abbott did an expose on William Wesley
* Alex Labidou had an exclusive interview with Josh Smith
* Ryan McNeill interviewed Adrian Wojnarowski about his book The Miracle of St Anthony
* Michael Tillery wrote about how the media shapes minds
* Adam and Dave wrote a summary of the Toronto Raptors first 10 years
* Brett McCracken wrote an article talking about the “glory” of basketball
* Chris Clarke wrote about the globalization of basketball
You can check out the online version of the Hoops Addict Magazine for free by clicking here.